Check In Policy
Our check in time is 4:00pm. We will gladly accommodate early check-ins when possible; however this is sometimes difficult due to time needed for previous guest to depart and our staff to ready the room.
Check Out Policy
Our check out time is 12:00pm. A guest who does not vacate the room by check out time and has not received approval from the front desk is subject to a additional fees. If guests do not vacate by 1pm the hotel reserves the right to charge the guest for an additional night’s stay.
Hotel is staffed 24/7
Front desk, security and housekeeping are staffed 24 hours a day.
Age Requirement Policy
Guests must be 18 years or older with photo identification to reserve a room.
Credit / Debit Card Policy
Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay plus a $100 incidental amount. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your financial institution. Indigo Sky will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
Debit Card Policy
When using a debit card a hold will be placed on the card for room and tax charges plus an additional $100 incidental amount. Indigo Sky is not responsible for overdraft charges incurred due to the hold. If you do not wish for the hold to be placed do not use a debit card. For questions regarding payment methods, please contact the hotel directly.
Cash Payment Policy
We gladly accept cash payment for your hotel stay, but we still require some form of security deposit.
Guests are prohibited from smoking in any area of the hotel. A cleaning fee will be charged to any guest who violates the smoking policy.
- There will be one dog permitted per guest, per room.
- There will be a $35 cleaning fee per stay posted to your room upon check-in.
- In addition to the deep cleaning fee, the owner is responsible for any damage to the hotel or surrounding property caused by the pet.
- Dogs must be crated when the guest is not the room.
- Housekeeping will not enter the room if the dog is not crated.
- All dogs must be leashed when on hotel premise.
- Hotel reserves the right to ask the owner, at his or her expense, to kennel the dog at another facility if the animal presents a hazard to another guest or staff, and/or if the animal is creating operational issues.