Pet Preferred Hotel Downtown Los Angeles
At the Hotel Indigo Downtown Los Angeles we are raising pet owners’ expectations of pet friendly hotels.
At our hotel, pets are treated to the same outstanding service as our human guests. Just like you, your furry friend is certain to have a relaxing and enjoyable stay in our exceptional, pet-friendly hotel. You don’t have to leave your dog behind when you venture out of the hotel to explore Los Angeles you dog will love our hotel and staff.
At the Hotel Indigo we know your pet is part of the family and want you to share your memories together. That’s why we’re not just pet friendly we are pet preferred by all dogs!
Please let us know when you make your reservation if you plan on having your pet join you during your stay.
Our favorite local dog parks while visiting Downtown Los Angeles:
- La Live Dog Park, La Live Way, Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Art District Dog Park, 1004 E 4th St, Los Angeles, CA 90013
- Grand Hope Park, W 9th Street And Hope, Los Angeles, CA 90017
- There will be one dog permitted per guest, per room.
- There will be a $35 cleaning fee per stay posted to your room upon check-in.
- In addition to the deep cleaning fee, the owner is responsible for any damage to the hotel or surrounding property caused by the pet.
- Dogs/cats must be crated when the guest is not the room.
- Housekeeping will not enter the room if the dog or cat is not crated.
- All dogs must be leashed when on hotel premise. Cats the same or securely handled.
- Hotel reserves the right to ask the owner, at his or her expense, to kennel the dog or cat at another facility if the animal presents a hazard to another guest or staff, and/or if the animal is creating operational issues.